Tuesday, June 23, 2009



Me and Leah (another cousin) 
Swiss cows make yummy cheese and chocolate 
These fountains are all over Switzerland 
GIANT SLUG!
Lavender grows everywhere! 
Village flag, Swiss flag, Zurich flag 

Vineyards 
wild raspberries delicious 
our little gnome friends 
The village of Weininger...one morning Elise and I took a hike and made a few stops on the way 
Elizabeth and Silas 
Playing Spoons
Elizabeth and Urs 
El Todo Mundo



Lucerne


Uncle Urs and Aunt Susan

Glacier!
just the view from the restaurant...no big deal 
This is Marcel- AWESOME, hilarious guy that took us to the ghandalas and treated us to a traditional swiss dinner


Elizabeth and I 
Me and Aunt Susan 


Ghandalas to the top of a glacier 

Urs and Titus 

Me and Titus (my cousin for those of you who arent in my fam) 


on june 21st Elizabeth and Elise arrived in Zurich and we were reunited after a long few months apart...I love my new traveling companions 
Zurich

Switzerland! 


Sagrada Familia Church by Antoni Gaudi 
Alicia and I freaked out because some spanish guy tricked us into getting really excited and thinking this is where Barcelona won the world cup  last year..... it was a municipal city soccer field












Guell Park... brought to you by Antoni Gaudi 



Gaudi building in the background...we sprinted around Barcelona in the six hours we had there and saw most of the buildings eventhough only got to see two of them through the bus window. 
sheep head! 

Cow stomach..delicious 
a nice big pig head yummm

eel : ) 


The Boqueria- outdoor food market 
On our way to Barcelona for the day 

Princesses in front of the castle 
This is where Walt Disney got his inspiration for the disney castle! 


Brad and Carol Ann were like an extra set of parents on the trip...They were awesome!  
Roman aqueducts in Segovia 
Cathedral in Segovia
French chandelier 

This is my teacher mario...he's not very patient


our favorite noodle place in Madrid 
Atocha train station...back to where we started in Madrid 
at the Reina Sophia- modern art museum...we got to see Picasso's Guernica 

Palacio de Escorial 
chateau garden 

Toledo is known for their brass work in jewelry 




The cathedral in Toledo...a few of us went to catholic mass here on the holiday for Corpus Christi
some little girls first communion
when we went to Toledo they were celebrating Corpus Christi
Toledo

me and abel
me and daniel 
Megan, me, daniel, pivon
Kellen and Daniel
last night in Sevilla : ( 
chillin with the family on the patio 
view from the patio
Morro my spanish puppy
Pilar...Little Pilar...me...Lucas: My host family minus the two brothers 
my room in Sevilla

No comments:

Post a Comment