Monday, June 8, 2009

This is Tony my kayaking buddy...he didnt do much but he was hilarious and Australian so I didnt mind 






kayaking in the Atlantic Ocean through the grottos...amazing 
Titanic and the iceberg 

Daniel an I 
Kellen an I 


Cliff hike 
there are a million little beaches to choose from depending on where you decide to climb down 



people keep asking if were sisters so we finally gave up on this trip and started telling them yes 
random statue in the middle of Lagos 

free weekend so I went to Lagos, Portugal 
This is a maze and I'm actually jumping really really high right here 
fishing boats in Rodilla - the town where Columbus sailed from 
model of the Santa Maria 
monastery in Rodilla 
bath tub... I want one like this someday! 


Megan and I 
top of the Cathedral 
the view from the top of the bell tower 

The Hiralda Cathedral in Sevilla 
The remains of Christopher Columbus 


had a picnic here 
Plaza de España

Moroccan market 
some people decked out for church...I wish we wore pretty hats like this one 

Gypsy caves! the outside of the houses are really just a front b/c its a cave on the inside..crazy 
fruit market 


cleansing fountain 
Arabic architecture is all about the inside 

Albaicin- oldest Arabic barrio (neighborhood) still around 

The Sultan's summer house...just up the hill from his castle...nice. 

The castle 

The gardens at the Alhambra (red castle in arabic) 
Just another beautiful plaza in Granada 
This street artist had his dog trained to play dead haha 

sheet music from way back when 


The cathedral in Granada 
graffiti is everywhere here and I like it. 
immature.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment